Our servers manage your newsletter subscribe, unsubscribe requests, give your stats on newsletter open and clicks & the first 1000 newsletters per month is FREE.
By law if you want to run an electronic newsletter in South Africa the person signing up (subscribing) to your newsletter needs to confirm that they do want to sign up (double opt-in) AND when they which to unsubscribe (leave your list) they must be able to do that in one action (single opt-out).
- To subscribe the user adds email to the form & press "Subscribe" (in the footer of this site that looks like the image on the right). The newsletter system sends a confirmation link to the user that he must click on to join the newsletter. Once clicked his profile is active & he will receive emails.
- To unsubscribe the user adds email to the form & press "Unsubscribe" this deactivate his profile & he will not receive emails.
For each newsletter send we monitor:
- Total amount of newsletters send
- Amount of time this newsletter was Opened
- How many times each link in the newsletter was clicked ( and we can see which links each user clicked on)
- How many people forwarded this newsletter to some one else.
- How many people unsubscribed from the database form this newsletter.